Elder Stucki

Elder Stucki

I'm a Mormon

Request A Free Book Of Mormon

Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 5

 So it's been about a month now! How are things going?

   So today is Saturday, and I'm so blessed to be able to have an I pad because I'm able to write my wonderful mother everyday. I'm loving the mission so far! It is so great lemme tell you. I've been learning a ton while I've been here. But one of the coolest things I've learned is how important it is for us to continue to be missionaries even after the mission. We depend on people in the ward to help us with the less-active people in the ward. And oh my we are so blessed with the ward we have at your house!!! The ward I'm in is the Glendale 1st ward, and lemme tell ya it's crazy! I didn't know that a ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints would be so dysfunctional, on top of that the 7 Armenian people that show up are super really weird. There is this one family that I love! They are Armenian and have two cute little daughters but they are freaking moving to Utah!!! It makes me sad because seriously one of the only normal families in the ward and even more of a bonus they are Armenian! Sad to see them go but that's alright. It's also sad because if Armenian members don't start showing up they are going to shut down the program. Now that would really suck! 

     Tomorrow is the 101 anniversary for the Armenian killing thing I don't know how to spell. Geez these people are so stiff-necked when it comes to religion! Literally stinks. My Armenian is not coming at all. I need to speak it a lot more especially in my companionship... I'm just so lazy I guess... think if I keep going in faith I'll find that stable ground. Kinda like how Christ is the base of my faith, he is the Rock, Foundation, and the supporter. We need to base all things on him, not just our faith. If we do that... Well we'll be able to implement the Atonement in every aspect of our lives not only based on spiritual things. I think that's pretty cool I just came of with that conclusion just now☺️🙏 thank you Father in Heaven!!! I can't wait to apply this into my life! Woot woot!!! 🎉 

     J.k.Rolling is writing new books!!! Oh my gosh!!! I can't wait to read them when I get back!!! So I've been reading a lot lately and I think it's good. You should start reading again!

-Peace- Elder Stucki
image3



























image1



























image2



























No comments:

Post a Comment