Elder Stucki

Elder Stucki

I'm a Mormon

Request A Free Book Of Mormon

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 3 MTC

 MTC life going good ladies and gents! Same old week just another P Day. Nothing crazy happened this week. Just continuing the struggle of the language. Our district just got huge! The old German's left on Tuesday and the new came in on Wednesday. There was a totally of 28 sisters and 11 elders. We're packed to the brim. Haha I feel like I was in there shoes yesterday. It feels good the be a veteran :) Choir is my favorite thing in the week. The director is awesome and tells awesome stories during the practice. I'll write down some of his stories for next time. We'll anyways love you all thanks for the support and prayers. See ya in a short two... P.S. Always remember our Savior, Jesus Christ. Always have him on your Mind, Heart, and Tongue. I promise that you will see a change in our life dramatically. -- Peace 


-Elder Stucki-

DSCN0040

























One of Elder Stucki's 2 companions
DSCN0042

























DSCN0043

























Companion #2
DSCN0044



























No comments:

Post a Comment